Emergency services for the Town of Paris may be obtained by calling 911.
The Paris Town Office is located at 33 Market Square, South Paris, ME 04281 and there is parking at the rear of the building.
Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The town office may be contacted at (207) 743-2501 or by fax at (207) 743-6718.
Paris uses the Town Meeting form of government. This means that major decisions for the town are decided by the residents who are eligible to vote. Daily operations of the town are carried out by the Town Manager at the direction of the Board of Selectmen.
- Paris is part of the Oxford Hills School District – MSAD 17.
- Kindergarten through 6th grade students may attend Paris Elementary School.
- 7th and 8th grade students may attend Oxford Hills Middle School.
- 9th through 12th grade students may attend Oxford Hills Comprehensive High School.
The town does not provide roadside garbage collection. Residents may bring their garbage and recycling to the Norway-Paris Transfer Station at 39 Brown St, Norway, ME 04268.
The transfer station may be reached at (207) 743-8518.
Transfer Station Hours
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm