Animal Control

Animal Control Officer: Robert Larrabee

What to do if you have an animal control issue:

  • Call Allen Hill Animal Shelter at 207-743-7217
  • For Emergency : 207-743-8213
  • Have a description of the animal.
  • Be sure to leave your name, address and telephone number.

Important Telephone Numbers:

  • (207) 743-7448 – Paris Police Dept.
  • (207) 743-8213 – Animal Control Officer Robert Larrabee
  • (207) 657-3030 – State Game Warden
  • (207) 287-2727 – Maine Health and Environmental Testing Laboratory

Rabies Information


Pet Safety Guide from

Our pets are multi-talented wonders who are undoubtedly part of our family. They’re also just as prone to accidents and hazards around the house like other family members.

We are excited to share with you this Pet Safety Guide to help people secure their home specifically for pets. The guide includes tips on how to keep your house and yard in order, precautions to take when you are “out” and other helpful tips.

%d bloggers like this: