Sep 11

Thank you John Andrews

We wanted to thank John Andrews for delivering the remaining boxes of the Visit Paris Magazine to the Maine Tourism Association in Hallowell! We got a reguest for more from the Maine Tourism Association the beginning of this month and we greatly appreciate John taking the time to deliver them for us.

Dec 27

Dog Registrations – Late Fee of $25.00

The deadline for registering dogs was January 31, 2019. If you have not already registered, there will be a $25.00 late fee. If you don’t have your dog any longer please call us at 743-2501 and we can remove them from our system. You can license your dog vial mail, in person or dropping off after hours in the box just outside the town office back door to the right. To complete licensing, you must have the current rabies certificate and certificate of neuter/spay if applicable. To license by mail, please mail check, and current paperwork to the Clerk. Thank you!