** Personal Property **
Personal Property is subject to taxation. Each year, the town of Paris’s Assessing Office sends a Section 706 schedule form to each business which must be returned to the Assessor’s Office on or before May 1st. The schedule form is a formal request to provide to the assessor, a true and perfect list of all assets owned and used by the business owner. This information is then reviewed and assessed fairly for property tax purposes.
Please contact the Assessor’s Office for more information.
Personal Property Letter & Instructions:
2021 Personal Property Form:
Guide to Taxable Assets:
The Town of Paris is initiating an inventory update initiative in order to maintain an accurate real estate record and a fair assessment for every property owner. This project will be implemented in phases and we want to work with you in order to make the update as easy as possible!
Please see the letter and form below for more information:
Assign assessed values for all Real Estate and Personal Property in Paris and perform all duties involved with carrying out the function of an assessing office.
Cynthia Namer is the Town of Paris’ Assessor.
She works Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8AM to 4PM.
TAX COMMITMENT DOCUMENTS
- 2021 Real Estate Tax Commitment
- 2021 Personal Property Tax Commitment
- 2020 Real Estate Tax Commitment
- 2020 Personal Property Tax Commitment
- 2019 Real Estate Tax Commitment
- 2019 Personal Property Tax Commitment
- 2018 Real Estate Tax Commitment
- 2018 Personal Property Tax Commitment
- 2017 Tax Commitment Book
- 2017 Personal Property Commitment Document
- 2016 Tax Commitment Book
- 2016 Personal Property Document
- 2015 Tax Commitment Book
- 2015 Personal Property Document
- 2014 Tax Commitment Book
- 2014 Personal Property Document
- 2021 Town of Paris Tax Bills
- 2020 Town of Paris Tax Bills
- 2019 Town of Paris Tax Bills
- 2018 Town of Paris Tax Bills
- 2017 Town of Paris Tax Bills
- 2016 Town of Paris Tax Bills